Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report
We are pleased to present the Lincolnshire NHS Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report. The Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement campaign took place during March to October 2019 and was delivered collectively by all Lincolnshire NHS organisations.
NHS boards are being asked to consider this proposed final report and make any comments / additions so it can be finalised. The aim is to publish the final report in March 2020.
- INTRODUCTION to HC2019 FINAL REPORT Jan 20.pdf
- APPENDIX 1 HC2019 purpose and activities.pdf
- APPENDIX 2 Engagement Feedback.pdf
- APPENDIX 3 Workshop Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- APPENDIX 4 Acute Services Review survey report.pdf
- APPENDIX 5 Peoples Partnership Acute Services Review engagement with hidden and hard to reach communities.pdf
Our Latest Tweets
Join our team! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Engagement Team, ensuring the patient and public voice i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Are you passionate about reducing health inequalities and improving health outcomes? Our Health Inequalities Team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
If you’re feeling generally unwell then self-care measures should be your first step. Make sure you have a stocke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…