Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report
We are pleased to present the Lincolnshire NHS Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report. The Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement campaign took place during March to October 2019 and was delivered collectively by all Lincolnshire NHS organisations.
NHS boards are being asked to consider this proposed final report and make any comments / additions so it can be finalised. The aim is to publish the final report in March 2020.
- INTRODUCTION to HC2019 FINAL REPORT Jan 20.pdf
- APPENDIX 1 HC2019 purpose and activities.pdf
- APPENDIX 2 Engagement Feedback.pdf
- APPENDIX 3 Workshop Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- APPENDIX 4 Acute Services Review survey report.pdf
- APPENDIX 5 Peoples Partnership Acute Services Review engagement with hidden and hard to reach communities.pdf
Our Latest Tweets
Extra weight puts extra pressure on your body, making it harder to fight against diseases like cancer, heart diseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
If you’re exercising in the warmer weather, make sure you drink plenty of cold water to stay hydrated and try not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Let's get back to the things we love. Lets get tested. If you have any of the following symptoms, you should self-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Make the most of the longer days this summer and get out and about. Going for a brisk 10 minute walk is an excellen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…