Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report
We are pleased to present the Lincolnshire NHS Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report. The Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement campaign took place during March to October 2019 and was delivered collectively by all Lincolnshire NHS organisations.
NHS boards are being asked to consider this proposed final report and make any comments / additions so it can be finalised. The aim is to publish the final report in March 2020.
- INTRODUCTION to HC2019 FINAL REPORT Jan 20.pdf
- APPENDIX 1 HC2019 purpose and activities.pdf
- APPENDIX 2 Engagement Feedback.pdf
- APPENDIX 3 Workshop Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- APPENDIX 4 Acute Services Review survey report.pdf
- APPENDIX 5 Peoples Partnership Acute Services Review engagement with hidden and hard to reach communities.pdf
Our Latest Tweets
Stay Alert⚠️Control the virusSave lives ▶️Stay home as much as possible ▶️Work from home if you can ▶️Limit cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Thanks everyone for helping to keep others safe and stopping the spread of coronavirus. If you live with or know so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Distance slows the spread. ALWAYS stay 2 meters apart when out. ♀️↔️♂️ For further information, click here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…