To help us direct you to the right place, please click on the links below:
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust (ULHT) provides accident and emergency, outpatients, inpatient and maternity services in the acute hospitals in Lincoln County Hospital, Pilgrim Hospital, Boston and Grantham and District Hospital
Lincoln County Hospital
- Address: Greetwell Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5QY
- Phone: (01522) 512512
Grantham and District Hospital
- Address: 101 Manthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8DG
- Phone: (01476) 565232
Pilgrim Hospital Boston
- Adress: Sibsey Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9QS
- Phone: (01205) 364801
County Hospital Louth
- Address: High Holme Rd, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0EU
- Phone: (01507) 600100
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (LPFT) provides specialist health services for people with learning disabilities and mental health problems.
- Address: St George's, Lincoln, Linconshire, LN1 1FS
- Phone: 01522 309200
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) delivers community-based services aimed at supporting people to manage their own health at home and in community hospitals: County Hospital Louth, John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough, Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding, Skegness Hospital.
- Address: Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust, Beech House, Witham Park, Waterside South, Lincoln, LN5 7JH
- Tel: 01522 308686
- Email: LHNT.firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Lincolnshire Integrated Care Board
NHS Lincolnshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) is a statutory organisation bringing the local NHS together to improve Lincolnshire’s health and wellbeing.
- Address: HQ Bridge House The Point Lions Way Sleaford NG34 8GG
- Tel: 01522 573939
- Email: LICB.email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.