Who will be delivering the STP?
Since Lincolnshire’s STP was published in December 2016, our network of professionals from across the health and care sector in Lincolnshire have worked collaboratively to refine parts of the plan and implement others.
We are working with officers from Lincolnshire County Council in relation to public health, prevention of ill health, social care provision and joining up our services in the community.
We are also working with partners in the voluntary, charity and independent sectors who play a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of people in Lincolnshire. These partners are represented by the Stakeholder Board.
The work to develop the STP for health has been led by Lincolnshire’s seven NHS organisations, these are:
NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Lincolnshire West Clinical Commissioning Group
- Lincolnshire East Clinical Commissioning Group
- South West Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust