Women and Children
Our Women’s & Children’s Programme is focused on three key areas:
- Ensuring Lincolnshire delivers the standards and change required to achieve the recommendations within the National Maternity Review published in 2016 - Better Births – Improving Outcomes of Maternity Services in England.
- Redesign of acute paediatric services across the county.
- Redesign of the community paediatric pathway, to develop children’s services with all providers working together in a locally focused, integrated partnership.
Better Births Lincolnshire
Our Vision - Lincolnshire maternity services should be safe, personalised, kind, professional and family friendly. Every woman should have access to information to enable her to make decisions about her care and to access support that is centred around their individual needs & circumstances
As any mum will tell you, pregnancy is a journey, whether it is your first baby or something you have experienced before. Much like any journey, preparation, support and having the information and tools to allow you to make the right choices for you and your family will make it a success.
The partners involved with Better Births Lincolnshire want to develop innovative new services to make sure you are well supported and informed at every stage of your pregnancy, enabling you to make decisions about your care which are best suited to you and your family.
For the first time, Better Births Lincolnshire brings together all the services across the county responsible for supporting and caring for both you and your baby throughout your pregnancy journey. We are working together to ensure that it’s not only easier for you to access high-quality care, but that you are also able to choose the services most suited to your needs.
Children and Young People
Our vision is that children and young people receive high quality, empowering services that maximise their health from conception to adulthood in order to fulfil their full potential.
- To realise this vision, the Local Paediatric Transformation Programme will focus on four key projects:
- Promoting Safe and Effective Ambulatory and Urgent Care Services
- Improving Integration of clinical pathways for long term conditions
- To review and redesign clinical pathways for Children that require hospital admission
- Development of the workforce, multidisciplinary training and collaborative working
We want to hear about your experiences and ideas!
Contact us by:
Our Latest Tweets
Accidents happen. If your child hurts themselves over the summer - think 111 first! Call 111 or visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
It's time to shake things up and have some fun! We have loads of brand new 10 Minute Shake Up games that kids will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Injured or unwell? Choose the right service. Your local pharmacist can provide health advice and help with minor i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…